Meeting for business at a gentlemen’s club in Dallas is always a great idea. If you meet on your own turf (a club you are familiar with) and know how to “work the room,” you can emerge from your meeting not only happier but with a successful business deal, too.
By the Rules
To succeed with a business meeting in a gentlemen’s club, you need to know your counterparts — those with whom you are hoping to clinch the deal. If they are all guys, you are probably fine. If the negotiations may be detailed and lengthy, you may want to hold off on the club until you are closer to the finish line.
Observe a few basic rules:
- Know your purpose: Are you breaking the ice to get a business relationship started? Are the clients pushing you to set up a gathering at a gentlemen’s club they otherwise would be too shy to visit? Are you hoping to persuade a client, or celebrate a signed contract?
- Make the visit an option, not an opener: Do not force either your own employees or the other party’s employees to be part of the gathering. Use the time instead to nurture goodwill, celebrate the closing of a deal or iron out the details.
- Timing is everything: The gentlemen’s club in Fort Worth can be great for gathering after hours, but for a lunch-time meeting that should go no more than an hour; you may need a quieter setting.
- Avoid alcohol: You are gathered for business, so keep your head clear. If your clients want to drink, let them, but get your work done before they lose themselves in the good times and beautiful ladies.
- Pay for all: If you need their business, the clients should pay for nothing, including generous tips to entertainers and the wait staff. Your deal will make back all you spend and more.
The staff at a gentlemen’s club in Dallas, such as Bucks Cabaret, are available to entertain and serve. The dancers and waitresses are not your administrative assistants, so do not expect them to avoid interrupting you or keep the noise down.
Instead, scope out the club ahead of time and consider arranging a party package that gives you a private space. You and your clients should eat plenty of the club’s great food, too, to feel completely satisfied.