If you’re a Gentlemen’s club first-timer, not knowing the unwritten rules of gentlemen’s club etiquette can leave you feeling more than a little confused. The good news is, figuring out how to act in a Gentlemen’s club is pretty straightforward, and just a few simple tips and help you make the most of a seriously sexy good time.
Here at Bucks, our first priority is making sure that all our guests have the time of their lives – but it’s also important that all our gorgeous dancers feel respected too. Keeping basic club and lap dance etiquette in mind will ensure that nothing comes between you and the ultimate Gentlemen’s club experience you’ve been dreaming of.
The Gentlemen’s Guide to Strip Club Etiquette
When you’re planning a visit to the Gentlemen’s club, whether it’s your first or five hundredth time, a little etiquette can go a long way. The dancers at Bucks love nothing more than showing guests a good time, especially those who treat them with respect. No matter if you’re grabbing a casual seat at a table or getting a one-on-one experience in a private room, be considerate towards all dancers and club staff – and you can bet that they’ll go above and beyond to provide excellent service in every way possible.
Treating yourself to a lap dance is one of life’s greatest pleasures, especially when it’s provided by a stunningly sexy, completely nude dancer. Here are a few do’s and don’ts when it comes to enjoying a lap dance like a pro:
- Do stick with a friendly, positive attitude if you want to have a good time. Lap dances are intended to be a fun, sexy experience for the guest – but if you come in with an aggressive or overly cocky attitude, odds are that it will detract from your good time.
- Do be generous with your tips. Be aware of the standard charge for a lap dance in your club of choice, and be sure to show appreciation for the sultry talents of the dancers. Keep in mind that the dancer is a working professional, and deserves to be treated as such.
- Don’t try to grope, kiss, or grab the dancer – ever. As tempting as a beautiful dancer may be, laps dances are not an opportunity to get handsy. It is also, illegal in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex to touch the dancers. Admire visual but keep your hands to yourself is the golden rule.
- Don’t take photos without permission. It’s not uncommon for guests to want to send their buddies a few photos of the great time they’re having, but it’s generally considered terrible etiquette to take photos of dancers – especially without asking first.
- Don’t proposition the dancer for sex. Not only is it incredibly rude, but it’s also one of the fastest ways to get yourself kicked out of the club.
Plan a Sultry Night Out at Bucks
Now that you’re essentially a Gentlemen’s club professional, you’re primed and ready for a trip to Bucks. There are plenty of reasons we’re counted among the best Gentlemen’s clubs in Texas and beyond – our fully-nude dancers are the hottest, our specials are unbeatable, and our menu of food and drinks are sure to satisfy.
Visit your nearest Bucks for an adult entertainment experience unlike anything you’ve had before and discover why we’re one of the top-rated gentlemen’s clubs in the industry.