Some of the action at Bucks Cabaret – the beauty, the sexy curves and the feminine forms of our entertainers – can only be described as art. Some of the other action you can see at our gentlemen’s club in Dallas or gentlemen’s club in Fort Worth is mixed martial arts. You get the best of both worlds –incredibly beautiful live performers and every televised MMA event this season.
MMA, not Just UFC
MMA is more than one promoter. UFC fights are great, and Bucks Cabaret carries all the UFC fights, of course. But you can also see Bellator MMA events, Invicta FC (ladies), Cage Warriors Fighting Championship, the ONE Championship and more.
Spanning the globe from the British Association of Mixed Martial Arts (BAMMA) to Poland’s Konfrontacja Sztuk Walki (KSW), the MMA schedule presents the toughest fighters and wildest action anywhere. The schedule for the next few weeks looks great:
- May 26: One Championship 55: Dynasty of Heroes
- May 27: Konfrontacja Sztuk Walki (KSW) 39: Colosseum
- June 1: M-1 Challenge 79: Shlemenko vs. Halsey
- June 2: CWFC 84: Wood vs. Kovacevic
- June 2: FNG: Fight Nights Global 67
- June 15: M-1 Challenge 80: Kharitonov vs. Vinicius
- June 24: Bellator NYC: Silva vs. Sonnen
- June 24: CWFC 85: Radcliffe vs. Cheng
- July 7: The Ultimate Fighter 25 Finale
- July 7: BAMMA 30: Sinclair vs. Redmond
- July 14: Bellator MMA: Bellator 181
Why Bucks Cabaret?
Bucks Cabaret – both locations, of course – shows all the MMA action, wherever it is, from around the world. With drink specials and food specials every day and night of the week, and with the gorgeous girls on stage and waiting on you at your tables, Bucks Cabaret is the perfect place to catch every MMA event!
Once you are settled in, our lovely waitresses will keep the drinks coming but not crowd you out from seeing every grapple, strike, round kick and clinch takedown. Our beverage-bearing beauties know better than to be barriers to the brawlers on screen.
For a great time viewing every MMA event through the summer, come to Bucks Cabaret. Come for the fights; stay for the sights!